The disaggregation of law into elementary particles and the interactions among them
The Archive ALST as a laboratory bench
Being the transnational flow of legal standards an undeniable fact, the real question is about the conceptual frame, able to encompass the new symptoms, and to explain them in a hopefully consistent way. The project of an International Multilingual Archive (ALST) in the field of science and law is presented as a laboratory bench: an experimental confined field where to observe interactions and spontaneous ways of action within the transnational science and law domain.
- 1. Chaos and consistency in transnational law
- 2. The present scenario and the Westphalian heritage
- 3. Legal rules as elementary particles
- 4. The need for a new conceptual framework in the field of life sciences and law
- 5. The ALST Archive: a laboratory bench
- 5.1. Being neither unified nor uniform, in space and time (fragmentation)
- 5.2. Being not hierarchically organized in a stable and binding way
- 5.3. Being not necessarily directional
- 5.4. Having many different in kind actors with different legitimacy
- 5.5. Having many different in kind actors with different legitimacy
- 6. Conclusion
Loggen Sie sich bitte ein, um den ganzen Text zu lesen.
There are no comments yet
Ihr Kommentar zu diesem Beitrag
AbonnentInnen dieser Zeitschrift können sich an der Diskussion beteiligen. Bitte loggen Sie sich ein, um Kommentare verfassen zu können.